Whether outsourcing is part of your strategic business model or you simply need a highly capable injection molder to help fill a long-term capacity need, Adams is focused on delivering exceptional quality at the highest possible value.
State-of-the-Art Plastic Injection Molding Equipment
- 30 injection molding machines from 55-2600 ton, with robotics and gravimetric blending (11 large-tonnage presses over 1500).
- Ideally equipped to handle large, high press tonnage parts.
- Late model "Made in USA" machines, including new custom-built, state-of-the-art molding presses.
- SPC controls and ongoing training ensure consistent technical excellence.
- Five modern facilities provide over a million square feet of manufacturing and storage space.
- 11 current silos; two additional silos projected to be in service Sept. 2013. Advanced mixing silo, eight stories high.
- In-house machine shop provides fast, expert response for fabrications and repairs. Both CNC and EDM capabilities.
- 100% air-conditioned plant provides constant temperature and humidity control for better repeatability and higher quality.
- Regrind capability and precise blending at the press using Maguire gravimetric blenders.
24/7 U.S.-Based Operations
- Processes monitored several times a day by highly trained production technicians, supervisors and QA inspectors.
- Scheduled preventive maintenance on all molds and equipment.
- High productivity and low scrap rates.
- Each process is meticulously fine-tuned, documented, locked down and monitored several times a day for quality assurance and optimization.
- Daily and weekly inventory reporting, as required.
Comprehensive Injection Molding Expertise
- Dedicated mold setters provide fast, safe, damage-free change-overs.
- Mold makers for small parts, mold repair, and prototyping.
- Full-time maintenance crew for all grounds, including building repairs and upgrades.
- Clean and safe environment for all employees, with ongoing safety training and inspections.
- Accomplished in the use of liquid coloring with dosing accuracy.
- Assembly and product packaging services (blister and heat staking capability).